Brewing Turkish Coffee
How to Brew Turkish Coffee the Traditional Way
- Add about 16 oz of water to a coffee pot.
- Heat until it starts boiling.
- Set the pot off to the side to add a teaspoon of Turkish Coffee per cup in the water, then stir.
- Add sugar if you like your coffee a little sweet.
- Stir for a few seconds, then enjoy the fresh coffee.
How to Brew Turkish Coffee in the Coffee Machine
- Use two coffee filters.
- Add two tablespoons of coffee for every 8 oz. of water.
- Brew the coffee.
- Enjoy the fresh Abu Dawood Turkish coffee
Indulgence of the Turkish Coffee
Wait about a minute until the grinds settle to the bottom of your cup. Find your utopia where you can savor your delicious coffee and remember to drink this Turkish treat sip by sip…